Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 1 Morning/Afternoon

So here I go. I woke up this morning still a bit sore from playing basketball (damn I'm out of shape). I also have a nagging pain in my right knee. It is in the front to the left of the kneecap. It feels like I ran into something and its bruised but neither is true so who knows....

I am getting a little nervous but the kind of nervous you get before performing on stage. I love doing athletic/competitive stuff but this is the first endurance type event. Running has never been either my favorite or best event so I am a little hesitant but excited nonetheless.

Tonight is basically a forms night with some core training. I am sure that my running form sucks so this should be an interesting night.

Oh I dropped my bike off on Monday and it should be ready this Friday..... So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment