Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shoes, shoes glorious shoes

So this is the first of many entries in my journal. I went out to buy shoes this afternoon. I went to Ryan's Sports in Santa Clara and had a pretty good experience. As soon as I waled in the son greeted me like we were old friends. He asked what was going on and how I was doing. I told him I needed running shoes and he asked me a few pointed questions like, "What was I using now?" and "What I need the shoes for?"

I told him and he proceeded to have me try on a few pairs and run in them outside (pretty cool) then try the next on on one foot and run and so on, to get a feel for which was better. I Liked the first ones he gave me, the Asics Gel... and ended up getting that one.

He took them up and gave me a Team in Training discount (10%) and I was on my way. All in all it was a nice experience if not a little expensive one ( $100.00 with the discount). Plus the guy new my stepmom by the shoe she wore! Pretty good.

Well now I've started... no going back.

GO TEAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment