Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday 6/16

Well I took a few days off from writing since there wasn'y much to write about. I had to skip a big workout because of the knee. My right knee started to get a little inflamed so I took a couple of days off from the training. I think this might be a nigging problem for the rest of training but I will have to wait and see.

I am biking today. I am thinking about biking out to Kirk park off Meridan which would be about 10 miles. I am not sure. Maybe I will just bike over to Shay's. I haven't got the whole bike training down yet.

I am looking forward to swim practice. I think I should double up since I missed yesterday because of work. The training schedule is a little bit all encompassing which makes it hard to keep up but I am trying to manage it the best I can.

As someone who hasn't really worked out like this in the past I think I am doing ok. I am up to about $600 in donationsbut I need to get some more product for the silent auction. I need to contact a hotel or two to get a donation. Hopefully the Hotel Valencia will be willing to give. I need some big items for my Auction.

Over all I think I am doing just ok for my first 2 weeks. I need to do much better. Much Better


GO TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment