Friday, June 12, 2009

Thursday Night Coaches Practice 6/11

Wow what can I say about this.

Today was hard, very hard.

The scary part is that is was only the second Thursday practice. they only get harder.

We did some more running which wasn't too bad but the CORE exercises were murder. I am realizing that I need to practice A LOT more on the stuff we do there. I am beginning to think that the training calendar we have been given is just a guide. I am thinking that i will need to add a bit to each day. I feel ok today which is good. I am not to sore so the stretching and workouts are definitely working. There is a little pain in my right knee where the bursa sac is in the front of the knee below the knee cap. Time for RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation). I iced my knee then elevated it for most of the night. It definitely feels better this morning.

Thursday was tough but not so much so that I don't want to do it again. I think I just have to keep pushing myself further. It is a little wierd having only myself to answer too though.

I am responsible,

huh,

who would have thought?

Tomorrow is a rest Day. Ahh Rest... I'll probably run a little anyway.


GO TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment