Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 2 Rest Day 6/5

This is going to be a short entry.

Its a rest day for us so even though I haven't done much prior to the first workout besides play basketball I am going to rest. I want to keep on the schedule they have set so I am going to.

Plus I am feeling a bit lazy. Not good after only 1 day.

My body actually hurt alot more after playing hoops then it did after last night. My thighs hurt a little and my back is a little sore but everything else feels OK.

On a different note. I did see a Chiro this morning. She did the report of findings and went over cost. There were some major problems in my spine (no kidding right) and I really need to get it worked on but I have an HMO through work and they will not take it so the cost is out of this world. Like 4k for the year or $300 a month.

I can't afford that! Are you freaking kidding.

I wish I could cause my back could definitely use the work. Plus the chiropractor seems really good and dedicated. She is young but I think she knew what she was talking about. In the end it is like most of the experiences I have had with a chiropractor. It was very very informative (this one probably more than most) but too expensive. $60 a visit is just waaaay to much when they want you to come 3 times a week for a month. thats almost $800 for the first month. Crazy! Wish I could go but I can't afford that.

Looking forward to the pool tomorrow morning. We will be doing some running also. I think they call that "brick" training. Two sports in the same day. Good luck to me!! LOL

Oh I am no at $285.00 on my site with 2 checks for $100 each coming.

Sweeeet

No comments:

Post a Comment